Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chris Benz for Lancôme Paris

This week, designer Chris Benz unveiled the Benz Bag with makeup brand Lancôme Paris at Saks Fifth Avenue. The designer also collaborated with the brand last year in creating the peachy lipstick, Chris & Tell.
from the sketchpad...
to the Benz Bag!

The 70s inspired canvas tote bag is perrrfect for all my beach and summer essentials!
I may have tons of canvas bags, but this one's definitely special.
I'm no stranger to watercolor and the sketch pad. And a good piece of art takes time and dedication!
So I loved that Chris Benz's masterpiece was beautifully transferred to my new, essential's bag!

Designer Chris Benz and I
What an honor!

Chris Benz was such a sweetheart! He just radiated a positive energy and he was so friendly to talk to!
And he's an amazing designer!
Can you say Brownie Points?!
His pink hair gives him +10!
Check out some of his pieces from the designer's Spring/Summer 2011 collection!
The prints are one-of-a-kind and you know I'm all about the prints baby!
Chris Benz S/S 2011
a great touch to his warm personality!
We would be really great friends!
My commonly misspelled name...but c'mon! It's Chris Benz!
"I'll sign it with a big heart too so it's limited edition!"
 And that's a wrap!

No comments: