Monday, January 24, 2011

Natalie Portman: Miss Dior Cherie

Directed by Sofia Coppola, Natalie Portman is Dior's newest face!
Portman embodies everything the fashion house represents-elegance and beauty. Especially after watching Black Swan (which remains one of my favorite films yet), Natalie has become one of my favorite actresses. I know what you're thinking just because it was a ballet/dance movie was because I loved her. That may slightly be the case, but watching Natalie in different films, she just so...versatile. Right after the emotional, dark beauty of Black Swan, she starred in a comedy, No Strings Attached alongside Ashton Kutcher. I was ecstatic to see Natalie Portman on Dior's new ad campaigns, as she joins the ranks of Riley Keough and Lily Donaldson, Natalie is the newest, freshest face for the fashion house.
Natalie Portman in Black Swan

Dior Cherie by Rene Gruau 


Riley Keough

Lily Donaldson 


1 comment:

Ruby And Siel said...

I still like the last picture most :)