Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lady Gaga graces the cover of latest Vogue

Vogue March 2011 Cover in Haider Ackermann

Gaga in Louis Vuitton:

And of course, looking absolutely stunning in Alexander McQueen:
Definitely my favorite! 
Gaga's  Born This Way  audio was released on Friday and the highly anticipated album is to be released on May 23, 2011.  After hearing it for the first time on Z100, I thought it was okay, but I love the ending of the song. I have gained a lot of respect for Lady Gaga after her constant gay rights movements and Born This Way  gave her +10 brownie points in my book! The single translated to me that this is who we are, whoever we are.  Expect to hear this single on my up and coming documentary Loud Silence (stay tooned for more! :) 
photos by: Mario Testino



No comments: