Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anna Sui Fall 2011

I had such a clear view from the third row! The models opened the show in groups of three which I loved since it was different than a usual show.
omg. ANIMAL HATS! These hats already surf the street vendors in the city

Behati Prinsloo!
love this combination!
Keri Hilson front row across from me and my friend Khajijah
from left: Sofia Coppola, Vanessa Hudgens, and Fergie front and center


I caught up with the designer backsatge and asked her what was her inspiration for this collection:
"The Ballet Russe"
me and Rihanna share the same H&M striped blazer :)
in her video with Drake, "What's My Name?"
Goodie Bags!!! Yay! Loved the bag!
All photos are originals by Pretty Provocative & Cristine Sanchez (obviously not the ones with me in them :)




No comments: