Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rory Beca for Forever 21!

Designer Rory Beca collaborates with Forever 21 for a beachy, "Santa Monica" collection now available in stores! The designer is known for her "use of color and prints" which I learned by the way, her brother actually has done prints for the designer and one of the pieces for Forever 21! 
I interviewed the designer and asked the inspiration for new collection:
"the girls in their cruisers and the laid back look that can be for day and night and can throw on leggings and wear the same dress" 
Well, I for one am a fan of this, so we all know what Cristine will be wearing!

Designer Rory Beca and I
yeah, I want that too :) 
"Forever 21 reaches out to so many different people where they come from around the world, and it's important to reach out to different people" the designer on her collaboration with the store
a few pieces from the Rory Beca for Forever 21 collection!
"It's very Spring time. It makes you want to appreciate that sunny weather in L.A."
"I can't even afford my own line! It's great to come to Forever 21 where so many can people shop!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great insight!! I had no clue about this at all, I'll have to check this out!! Thanks!