Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rent the Runway: Sip and Shop!

It's been quite the hectic week! With my first college exams this and the past week, I've been busier than ever! But at last! I decided to take a little break from school and work madness to attend Rent the Runway's Sip and Shop event today! Born in New York City, Rent the Runway allows "women who know and love high fashion, who want to look glamorous for all their nights out and experiment with new brands without the anxiety of investing in piece after piece." The site is super easy to use and has a great selection of all the latest designer pieces for the not-so-designer-price. Genius! 

Tonight's event was filled with fashionistas, fun energy and champagne and Diet Coke all night! 

"And this one I'll wear to this Saturday's party...and this gorgeous red one to Emma's dinner and this one..."

Love these dresses! Absolutely stunning! 
Like Notorious BIG once said, "We sip champagne when we thirst-ay!"
Welcome to Fall knee-high socks! 
My favorite shirt! Got this baby thrifted! 
Pretty much...

Swag bags! 
I had the pleasure of having gotten to meet these two amazing, lovely ladies at FIT. 
Stephanie on the far left, was the first person I met at FIT and immediately we bonded over our Peruvian cultures and background! Kim on the left is an awesome ball of energy-explains why she's a Leo! I found this out today, haha! I'm such a Leo and a huge Zodiac believer! Don't judge me! 
I can't wait what this year has in store for me, especially if I've already met some amazing people in school. I'm working hard everyday-and right now I have a fashion exam to study for tomorrow! 
Stay amazing, 
xxx

No comments: