Thursday, September 20, 2012

Forever Young: Boy Meets Girl by Stacy Igel at NYFW

Designer Stacy Igel of Boy Meets Girl with Wyclef Jean and Actress & Activist Rosario Dawson


The performers of the night! Jarina de Marco, Wyclef Jean, and Chris Cab 

Proof that Wyclef Jean is just that cool 

The Boy Meets Girl collection: Style meet comfort, comfort meet style. 
The collection was so versatile! I could see myself wearing all the great pieces in dozens of ways!
How awesome is this dress? I can definitely see myself rocking this dress with a great necklace. 
It's like a casual look on the front, but a party on the back! 

The proportions of the sweater and high-low trend together is being added to my list of 
"Looks I Need to Try This Fall"
Genius! 

Jarina de Marco KILLING it! Loved her! 
My foot did an automatic tapping to her music! 
Show finale! 
Bravo!!
Congrats to Stacy Igel for having the most pumped, creative, and funnest fashion show in all of Fashion Week! I had an absolute blast working alongside Stacy and the BMG team.

Spotted on the first row: Olivia Palermo! 

And of course big kudos to the night's performer's Wyclef Jean, Chris Cab and Jarina de Marco! 
Chris Cab-you're the coolest. 
Jarina was so sweet and a firecracker on the runway! Loved her energy! 
Go Latinas! :)
I absolutely admire these two woman right here! They truly embody the spirit of what it means to give back, work hard, and still look fab while doing it! Thank you Rosario Dawson for everything you've done for me and for the Lower East Side Girls Club. You've been an incredible rock for us and we truly admire you always being there for us. Thank you for introducing us to the amazing Stacy Igel and the Boy Meets Girl Team! I'm so honored to have gotten the opportunity to have worked with you! 

You can see the entire, amazing show HERE!