Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Fashionista's X-mas: FNO ♥

Welcome to a fashionista's Christmas.
Fashion's Night Out: one night only, once a year. 
I had an absolute blast with some new friends I made at college at The Fashion Institute of Technology; getting to know each other and what's better than getting to know anyone than getting all dressed up for a night out in the best city in the world, dancing, free manis, hennas and of course-champagne? 
My oh my, Anna Wintour I have a lot to thank you for. It seems that each year, FNO is becoming more and more crowded on the streets of New York City. As much as I love FNO, I honestly hate crowds on the streets. It's the reason why I'm always avoiding Herald Square and Times Square. But despite the crowds and hype, I always manage to have a good time! 

With designer Max Azria of BCBGMAXAZRIA 
Okay, you can't lie: these are the cutest balloons you've ever seen! 
DKNY definitely does  FDNY
As much fun as we had, we definitely had the best time that night finally getting to sit down and have dinner together. We got to know each other and have a great time eating (we were starved!) together

No comments: