Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teen Vogue: Declare Your Denim Fashion Show!

I know, I know. Things have been insane this year!
I haven't had a chance to actually sit down and make a post in a really long time!
But I made sure to dedicate some of my time for this post. We all know that Fashion Week was just a few days ago. And as always, it was hectic! While juggling school and shows in between, being a New Yorker has always taught me the valuable skill of multi-tasking. I've got tons to update you guys on, from working backstage at Fashion Week to the latest events. I won't keep you in the dark any longer!

Last week, I was fortunate enough to be invited to Teen Vogue's Declare Your Denim fashion show at Lincoln Center. The energy was bursting with excitement as attendees hurried to locate their seats. I spotted a couple of celebs in the front row before the show started, check out more for the update on the show!

How's this for declaring my denim? Mixing & matching different denims are always fun!

Of course, neon was the first collection to kick off the show!
Here are a few of my favorite picks!

I've grown to become obsessed with denim lately.
It's incredibly versaile and wearable for any occassion and outfit!
this denim shirt is on my most wanted list!
I'm diggin' the 'dos. Yes I am.

Is that a shearling and knit collar paired with a denim shirt? Genius!
The layering on this one looks so well put together! Chunky sweater are always a must for me during fall!

The next looks have to be my favorite out of the entire show.
I absolutely love the mix of feminine-meets-masculine!
The tulle paired with the neon denim gives it such a different look! And it covers up! Ha!

blurry, but one of my favorite looks!

there's nothing like embellishments to make an outfit POP!

Nickelodeon, Victorious actress, Victoria Justice & singer Omarion were just one of the few celebrities in attendance :)

Omarion must be really funny with that smile on Victoria's face... I loved her headpiece!

Victoria took the time to talk, take pictures, and sign autographs for her fans
She definitely got brownie points in my book!


Pretty Little Liars star, Shay Mitchell and I

What's a fashion show without the goodie bag? The goodies were amazing!

What did you think of the show? Spotted any of your favorite pieces?

No comments: