Friday, July 2, 2010

No sky scrapers, just trees and mountains...

Okay, I know, I know.
It's been like 5 days since I've been updating, but I'm back from Camp Fowler in the Adirondack mountains with the lovely Lower East Side Girls Club.
This is what I learned on my trip back to the city and what i saw in the mountains:


* the constellations. Just magnificent! The big and little dipper, the North Star, the Milky Way, and...a SHOOTING STAR! Take  that B.O.B.!

*Upstate is cold. Very cold.

* We need to stop overusing. Sooner or later we won't have what we have now. If you didn't already know.

* Kayaking rocks! :D

* There is barely any life at all in NYC. I mean as in the nature kind. Everything is runned by machines and busy people. I think NYC needs a good blackout to take a breath.

* I officially want to go away for college. I love the city, it will always be a part of me, but sometimes, as a human being, you want to get away from the danger, the fast pace, and the polluted air.

-C

No comments: